- All the students are expected to come in properly stitched School Uniform.
- Boys: Properly tucked in shirts with belt with neatly cut hair and shoes are expected for boys.
- Girls: Girls with lengthy hair should neatly plait their hair and secure it with neatly pressed black ribbons. No loose hair, a single plant is allowed on the campus. Girls with short hair should secure it in a ponytail with only hair bonds. Colour clips are not allowed.
- No ornaments, flowers, color clips should be worn by the students.
- Students are to wear the respective House Colour Shirts, Girls House Colour Waist Coats on all Mondays & Fridays on their White Pants and Chuddidhars.